|Welcome to our newest member, T-34
The random thoughts thread v2.0
Nov 13, 2010 - 3:05 PM - by t3ch
Ever want to post something but decided it was too insignificant to warrant a whole thread? Bring it here!
Ok, I'll go first... ahem.
RASPBERRY LEMONADE IS DELICIOUS.
Ebasser Kris Kringle/Secret Santa
Dec 04, 2013 - 1:52 AM - by LonerMatt
There's been a bit of interest in an Ebassist KK/SS.
Basically, here's how I'm thinking this would work.
1) Register your interest here
2) PM me your address, real name and email address (much easier to send mass emails than mass PMs) by the 8th (date negotiable)
3) I'll assign everyone a person that they have to buy a gift for. In the event of an odd number either I won't get a gift, or I'll give two, probably the latter.
4) I'll send you the person's monkier, real name and address
5) Using your super informed knowledge of that person buy them a gift and post it to them/give it to them in person - if you're posting things I'd imagine it'd need to be shipped by the 20th of so
6) Post photos for us to enjoy vicariously!
There are a few thoughts/questions I have:
1) I'm quite happy to pay for international postage (because otherwise I can only get involved with d-aussie), and I'm assuming other people are. If that's an issue please let me know and I'll problem solve
2) I doubt the items would arrive exactly on Christmas - either a bit before or a bit after - I'm not particularly finicky about dates, but it might complicate things if people are traveling to see family, etc
3) The last two times I did this (last year and this year) on another forum we had themes (something from where you live, something that reminds you of the other person) - but I think we know each other well that this is a bit redundant/irksome
Anyway - post below if you have thoughts, concerns, caveats, enthusiasm, or if I've missed any pertinent details.
Needless to say I'm in like Flynn
Dec 21, 2013 - 3:49 PM - by Jugghaid
PLaying tonight at Merchants Mile High Saloon on Evans and Broadway if anyone in town wants to come bang their fricking head!!!!
WE're headlining so we are on at 10:30.
Dec 19, 2013 - 4:22 PM - by J the D
What's with Phil? With him? Against him? Wondering what the big deal is?
» Online Users: 21
|12 members and 9 guests
| b-bottom, Brother Mango, catphish, cdb, fretless, jasper383, ModmanQ6, MrJoshua, Samson, Viper52
|Most users ever online was 1,603, 04-27-2009 at 06:52 PM.
» Today's Visitors
|Registered Visitors: 104
The most members online over 24 hours was 453, 01-16-2013 at 10:48 PM.78pbass
, bassment zombie
, Brother Mango
, Croissant Seven
, Don MC
, Huge Zits
, J the D
, Jazz Ad
, King Kashue
, L. Ron Hoover
, Les Izzmor
, Mojo Marty
, One Bad Monkey
, Otis The Bulldog
, persona non grata
, steers b-c
, Taustin Powers
, The Hammer
, The Insomniac
, Tommy Gunz
, Uncle Mat