Shoutbox archive
Shout
Shout at the DEVIIIIIILLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!
Shout!
Shout!
Shout!
you people need to go the bed, the australians aren't even on
It's literally the bathroom lines at gigs and other events that I would want it for.
Sounds like The Arena in Hollywood in the 90s. Where the bathrooms had mirrors on the ceilings and the gender signs on the door were more suggestions than anything.
I'm frequenting places where strangers also have access to put their naked asses on the toilet.
What kind of places are you frequenting, KK? Sounds like you need to find some better public toilets!
Also peeing standing up is probably the most properly-rated activity in a human male's day to day life.
I sit on public toilets. When your large intestine dictates your behavior at a moment's notice, it's sort of comes with the territory.
Because ew, sitting on a public toilet?
And it's 100% valuable for the standing in any public location.
Not just the standing up though - as someone who wears shorts pretty much every day, being able to maneuver out the leg means I don't have to drop trow.
It does have some advantages. Shorter bathroom lines. Ease of going while hiking, etc.
KK - sorry I'm late to the game. Congratulations, my friend. I wish you nothing but the best! Grin
The only time it’s nice is when you’re out in the woods
Peeing standing up is severely overrated (typed while peeing sitting down)
Can I just interject here to say I wish soooo much that I could pee standing up!